Tokyo Ginza Storeprevious
- 8-9th Fl. Tokyu Plaza Ginza, 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Tel : +81-3-6264-6860
Opening Hours : 11:00 ~ 21:00
LOTTE Duty Free Shop’s Ginza Store is located at Sukiyabashi Intersection connecting Hibiya District, a historic and cultural area where premium hotels and traditional theaters are available to Ginza, Japan’s most famous shopping street.
As the largest duty free store(approximately 4,400㎡) in Tokyo, LDFS’s Ginza Store occupies the 8th and 9th floors of Tokyo Plaza Ginza a brand new landmark in Ginza and has 150 international brands. Located at the easily accessible Sukiyabashi Ginza, LOTTE Duty Free Shop Ginza Store suggests a new shopping style not only to foreign visitors in Japan but also to Japanese tourists going abroad.
- 1-minute walk form Ginza Station Exit C2
- 2-minute walk form Hibiya Station Exit A1
- 2-minute walk from Yurakucho Station Exit A0
- 4-minute walk form JR Yurakucho Station
- Sukiyabashi Stop
- Nishi 6-chome Ginza
- Haneda Airport → Get off at Ginza Station (Yurakucho)
- Narita Airport → Get off at Ginza Station (Yurakucho)
Ginza Sukiyabashi Intersection