Get to Know LDF PAY
What is LDF PAY?
LDF PAY is part of loyalty program Lotte Duty Free members can earn in many ways, including making purchases and participating bonus LDF PAY offers.
Only Lotte Dufy Free members are eligible to redeem LDF PAY when they shop online or at stores.
On May 27th, 2019, Lotte Duty Free will unveil a new reward program for you!
Why LDF PAY?
Before Getting Started
Add your passport information to your account. After receiving a joint membership number, you are now eligible to earn and use LDF PAY.
All About LDF PAY
- 01How to view LDF PAY statement
Visit the information desk → Show your passport → Ask to check your LDF PAY statement → Ask to send the statement to your phone or print it in hard copy.
Sign in → Go to My account → View your LDF PAY statement.
- 02How to earn
- Enter online and in-store offers and win bonus LDF PAY.
- 03How to use
Select products you want to purchase → Ask the cashier to use your LDF PAY → Use your LDF PAY to pay for your purchases
Proceed to checkout through your shopping cart → Choose the amount of PDF PAY you wish to apply → LDF PAY you redeem will be deducted
- 04 How to give as gift
Visit the information desk → Provide the passport number of the person you want to give your LDF PAY as a gift → Send your LDF PAY as gift
Sign in → Go to My account → Click the Send as Gift button → Enter the user ID or nationality and passport number of the person you want to give your LDF PAY as a gift
- Free gift card offers will be replace with new offers after May 27th, 2018.
- A free gift card is no longer valid as of midnight on its expiration date.
- LDF PAY cannot be combined with free gift cards.
- LDF PAY is exclusive to Lotte Duty Free members and guests are not eligible to earn and redeem LDF PAY.
- LDF PAY can be transferred only between Lotte Duty Free members. Certain types of LDF PAY are not eligible for gifting.
- Some brands may not be eligible for LDF PAY
- Some brands may not count toward any minimum purchase requirement.
- LDF PAY is shown in the Korean Won (KRW).
- For detailed information about LDF PAY in your account, please visit the Lotte Duty Free website at https://m.eng.lottedfs.com/kr and go to My account, visit any Lotte Duty Free store, or contact our customer service center.
- Duty free purchases are no longer exempted from income tax and cash receipts cannot be requested for LDF PAY used for duty free purchases.
- Offers and promotions are subject to change without prior notice.
- A joint membership number will be automatically generated when the passport information is added or updated.
- Some free gift card offers may be effective after May 27th, 2019.